The Magical Properties of Lemon Peel in Witchcraft
Updated: February 12, 2023
Lemons are sacred to moon magic and also bring the invigorating presence of the sun through its bright yellow color and association with the solar plexus chakra.
These are used as ornamental plants and their green oval leaves produce aromatic flowers during winter. The citrus scent that Lemons bring, produces uplifting emotions and helps in decision-making while its acidic taste is ideal for magical purification.
Typically, lemons are used in celebrating lunar deities and are also used as staple elements for summertime ceremonies. It is customary for every witch to place lemon peels on the altar during sun magic spells and rituals.
Dried lemon peel is added to incense blends, spiritual washes, or bathwater. This also works well in love magic when mixed with other herbs inside a mojo bag. For protection, lemon peel can be used to make up witches bottles or thrown directly at an intruder.
Lemon Peels absorb and break negative spirits that envious people cast on you. Giving food to strangers with a lemon ingredient also facilitates brand-new relationships. It also facilitates the clearing of energy blocks and old attachments that hinder life and career expansion.
Lemon is an essential part of a modern witch’s herbal cabinet and is made into different beverages to quench the thirst during summertime. Lemon Peels encourage optimism and positivity in the face of adversities, as the saying goes; when life gives you lemons, make lemonades.
Lemon Peel Correspondences
- Planet: Moon
- Signs: Cancer, Pisces
- Energy: Feminine
- Element: Air
- Deity: Diana
Magical Uses of Lemon Peel
- Abundance: Lemon Peel can be used as an ingredient to enchant abundance to your home and business.
- Creativity: A modern witch can use Lemon Peel in making incense to encourage their creative spirit to resurface through its invigorating smell.
- Happiness: Lemon Peel can be used as essential oils for happiness spells and formulas.
- Cleansing: When used as a tea, Lemon Peel helps to purify the toxic emotions and thoughts that inhibit the body and mind.
- Fidelity: Lemon Peel can be used in love spells to encourage fidelity and faithfulness of your spouse to strengthen your marriage.
- Bone Health: Herbalists believe that Lemon Peel helps in preventing bone-related diseases such as osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Promotes Weight Loss: Lemon Peel is thought to have a component called pectin that is responsible for the promotion of weight loss in the body.
- Prevents Heart Conditions: It is believed that Lemon Peel maintains the cholesterol level that prevents heart diseases like stroke and heart attack.
- Heals Skin Infections: Herbalists believed that Lemon Peel is rich in antioxidants that help in detoxifying our skin and fights pigmentation and acne.
- Boosts Immunity: Lemon Peel is thought to have energy-boosting properties that help fight body infections and regulates the blood circulation.
Witchcraft & Lemon Peel
Every witch has a constant desire of being blessed with abundance and fullness in life. Infuse water with fresh lemon peels and use the water as a spray around your house or business. Make an incense using dried lemon peels and envelope your house and business with its aroma early in the morning to kick start your day and draw abundance.
Lemon Peel has the energy you need to bring back forgotten ideas and uncover your talents. To remove energy blocks that keep your creative side from the surfacing, put a lemon peel in a bowl and place it in your creative workspace.
Carry a lemon peel with you or insert it in your pocket to inspire innovative thinking. Drinking glass water with lemon peel in it can also intensify creativity.
Lemon Peel is a great happiness promoter and imbues the joyful feeling of the sun through its hue. Making a sachet that includes Lemon Peel can enhance positive and joyful energy. Apply essential oils on your wrist or chest to uplift your spirit in times of turmoil. Even the simple smell of lemon peel can revitalize your senses and serve as your happy pill.
To break the chains of toxic relationships and unhealthy attachments to the past and let go of painful memories, burn dried Lemon Peel on charcoal and place it on your altar, its smell brings new perspectives and a mind that looks forward to a better life ahead.
Sprinkle dried Lemon Peel around your room or top your magic candles with these tiny peels to cleanse your mind and soul from any negative ties from your past.
For modern-day witches who wish to strengthen fidelity in their marriage, adding a Lemon Peel to love sachets and mixtures will give high energy in your love life.
Cooking desserts, especially lemon pie and eating it with your spouse will also inspire a great deal of fidelity. If your relationship hits a rough patch, carry a pinch of Lemon Peel in a red flannel bag to fix any mess in your relationship.