The Best Questions to Ask a Psychic During a Reading
Updated: April 2, 2023
Preparing for a psychic reading can be difficult. What questions should you ask? Which type of psychic fits best with the advice you’re seeking?
These are the two most confusing issues involved in choosing a psychic. They potentially lead to people getting frustrated and giving up before they get the help they need.
But, this guide is here to help you make the most of your session. We’ll teach you how to ask questions correctly to get the most constructive answers possible.
How To Ask The Right Type of Psychic Questions
Before you start formulating the questions you want to ask, the biggest rule is to stay away from yes or no questions. If you stick to simple questions, you probably won’t get satisfying answers.
Instead, expand your focus to get more out of your session. If you ask the right type of questions, you’ll be able to point the conversation in the direction you want it to go.
Don’t ask questions like “Will I get a promotion?”
Try asking “I’ve been working really hard at my job and think I might get a promotion. What do you pick up?”
Having the questions prepared beforehand allows you to set the mood even before going to the appointment. Your spiritual channels will be clear between you, the psychic you chose, and the universe. Think of it as getting all your ducks in a row before going for it.
Clear intention creates a strong psychic energy that will give you the most out of the discussion.
Which Questions Are In Your Heart?
Now that you know how to ask the questions correctly, it’s time to decide what you want to ask. Before diving into potential questions, here are some universal truths that will clear your mind and get your ready to seek wisdom.
- You have the power to change everything. Being “stuck in a rut” today does not have to influence where you can be next year, month, or even tomorrow.
- Don’t worry. Worry only brings negativity, which never leads to positive results. There is always a cause of worry, whether its fear or lack of trust. Root it out. You are more than your emotions.
- End-goals are good to have but they do not need to be completed in a certain way. The journey will definitely not go how you imagined and that is perfectly okay.
- The only thing that matters is that the connection between you and your psychic is a good one. Energy should flow easily from both ends. It doesn’t matter if they are famous or expensive, if you two don’t vibe, you should move on.
Got all that? It’s important to let these truths soak into your bones, to the point where you don’t doubt them at all. These truths will inform your questions and transform your session.
Now we can get into the nitty-gritty of determining what kinds of questions you want to ask your psychic.
Find themes about your life that you are curious about.
- Do you want to know about your love life? (whether it will be existent or not?; whether your current relationship is the forever relationship?)
- What about your family? Maybe you’re curious about your career and where it will go.
Though there are so many questions that you could ask about your love life, we thought we’d give you a few examples to get those gears turning in your brain.
Example Questions To Ask A Psychic
- What are some things I can do to find true love?
- How can I follow my heart?
- What is the energy around my current relationship?
- What should I be open to right now?
For family, the questions can follow a similar vein, depending on your position within your family and what you want to know. Here are some examples.
- Can you tell me about the desires and needs of my family members?
- How can I heal my home space?
- I want to be able to achieve the highest good for my family, how is that possible?
- What are some things I should know about my family?
Career is important, since many of us dedicate so much time to creating our perfect job path. Naturally, you’ll probably want to ask about careers as well. Here are some sample questions you can use or be inspired by.
- What are some things I can do to find a meaningful job?
- How can I be more successful at my job?
- Which colleagues should I get to know better?
- I’m not satisfied in my job. What do you see in my future? Something better?
Other Types of Questions To Ask Your Psychic
Of course, there are other questions you might want to ask, about completely different themes. These three topics just happen to be the most popular. We laid out some example questions just to get your mind turning.
If you use all the questions in this blog, or you choose completely unique questions, it’s important to have a clear intention when going into the session. The psychic isn’t going to care whether or not your questions are original. Focus on what you want to know. Don’t worry about how you’re spending the time.
Now that you have a list of questions, it’s time to set the psychic reading appointment and go get them answered. But, this can be nerve wracking.
Before You Go, Keep This in Mind
You are a unique individual unlike anyone around you. This means that you will have different needs.
Whether or not you are a generally anxious person, it’s important to center yourself before going to meet the psychic. Close your eyes and breathe deeply before leaving and once you arrive at the destination. This brings your focus to the present moment and sets your intention for you.
Breathe the whole time. Take deep, calming breathes and think about why you decided to book the psychic appointment. Finding clear answers from the universe is more important than moments of nervousness. This keeps your head clear!
It also helps to do some light physical exercise before going. Something to shake off the nerves like stretching, jogging, or pilates.
When it’s finally time to meet the psychic, don’t be worried. You’ve done all you can to prepare. If you stay in the present moment, you’ll be able to grasp the advice without bias or worry.
During the Psychic Reading
You’ve finally arrived, list of questions ready. Now it’s up to you to apply all the preparation.
Remember, the psychic is reading your vibrations. They depend on you being completely honest and candid so that they can understand your energy. That’s why the question list and deep breathing are important.
Try to remain calm during the psychic reading, no matter what the psychic tells you. They are there to help and do not want to hurt you. Read the questions clearly and give the psychic enough time to read the atmosphere before they respond.
It’s all about you, your timing, your pace, your questions. This means that you have the right to leave whenever. If you are immediately picking up bad vibes from the current psychic, you do not need to stay.
Even if you do all the appropriate background checks and an initial meeting, the psychic might not be right for you. That’s okay. Just keep looking until you find the right one.